Rachel Sarah Bilson-Hot HD Wallpapers

rachel_sarah_bilson_wallpaperHollywood Famous Actress
Rachel Sarah Bilson
Latest Wallpapers & Biography

Date of Birth- 25 August 1981, Los Angeles, California, USA.
Height- 5' 5" (1.65 m) and Brown - dark eyes and black hair. Rachel is a Virgo and she has a slim body.

Rachel Bilson (Rachel Sarah Bilson) is a famous actress. Rachel Bilson had studied at Walter Reed Middle School (1996) Notre Dame High School (1999) and then Rachel attended the Grossmont College, San Diego, CA.

Rachel dated Ricky Martin and amongst other amorous encounters was Jordan Carey. Rachel Bilson as simply "cute" to take a second look. This naughty angel can catch your attention as much with her hoty grin as with a sway of her hips. Her facial features may make you think she's still in high school, but her compact body won't: Rachel Bilson has enough T&A to satisfy any man. She has been featured in men's mags GQ and Stuff. She Said, " I grew up sort of like a princess. I know that sounds awful, but I was the baby of the family. I had older brothers, so the little girl always gets everything she wants. As I've gotten older, I've realized that if you want something bad enough, you can have it. I've never gone after something I didn't get. Not yet.